Synchro Arts has released Revoice Pro 3.1 - a free update to the award-winning V3.0, which offers a selection of new pitch editing tools, track group controls, and a host of other audio processing and workflow enhancements.
The purpose-built, stand-alone programme includes two automatic editing processes, manual time/pitch warp processes, and tight integration with DAWs.
Revoice Pro's APT (Audio Performance Transfer) process can automatically and instantly transfer the timing, pitch, intonation or loudness features from one signal to one or more target signals - ideal for matching the timing and tuning of double tracks or syncing ADR.
If double tracks haven't been recorded, Revoice Pro's Doubler process creates incredibly natural-sounding ones.
As well as this, Warp Processing with an improved graphic interface provides fast, manual manipulation of audio timing and pitch with transparent audio quality. Automatic grid-based pitch correction is also available. ?
Integration with most DAWs is fast and easy, using simple?Revoice?Pro Link plug-ins or familiar drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste operations.?
The main updates since Revoice version 3.0 include:
• Manual Pitch Editing Tools: with hot keys support
• Track Group Controls: supports group creation, display, solo and mute
• New APT functions: Align using pitch values (for legato phrases).
• A/B Comparison: of different process settings on output audio
• Multicore background processing: speeds up large session editing
• Interface and Operational Improvements: more intuitive and faster
For more information, click here.