Epson has announced the launch of three new high-quality yet affordable Full HD home cinema projectors.
The EH-TW5350, EH-TW5300 and EH-TW5210 are each capable of delivering, bright sharp and clear Full HD 1080p images, in both 2D and 3D.
Aimed at people who want the true big-screen experience at home, this projector delivers full HD entertainment at up to 332 inches, clearly-defined shadow detail, and deep blacks with up to 35,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. The EH-TW5350 also includes built-in Miracast for wirelessly sharing media from Android smart devices.
Khalil El Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East, commented: “With a compact and curved design, these affordable and versatile projectors look great around the home while delivering all the latest technology. Their digital connectivity and built-in speaker means they can be put to use at a moment's notice and with the minimum of hassle.”
• Full HD 1080p resolution
• 3LCD technology – no rainbow effect
• High contrast ratio up to 35,000:1
• Image size up to 332”
• 2D and 3D support (active shutter 3D glasses not included)
• Frame interpolation/image enhancement
• 2D to 3D conversion
• 2x HDMI inputs
• 5W embedded speaker
• Miracast (EH-TW5350 only)
• Split-screen side-by-side content display (EH-TW5350 only)