Taking place on May 25th, 2016, nominations for the upcoming edition of the Middle East EVENT Awards (#MEEA16) are now open.
This year, the awards have been split into 22 categories, each designed to showcase the diversity and excellence of the events and suppliers operating in the Middle East's event industry. The 2016 awards will also see the introduction of a new category, which recognises the best use of event technology.
Moving from its previous home at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, the awards ceremony will this year take place at the Joharah Ballroom in Dubai’s Madinat Jumeirah. And, making a welcome return to the Middle East EVENT Awards, comedienne Ruby Wax will host the night’s proceedings.
To be eligible for an award, events must have taken place between February 10th, 2015, and March 10th, 2016. There is no charge to make a nomination and events can be entered into more than one category, but all entries must be received by the final deadline of March 10th, 2016.
To enter the Middle East EVENT Awards 2016 or to find out more information, click here.
The full list of categories can be found on the next page...
Middle East EVENT Awards 2016 - nomination categories
- Best Exhibition - Trade or Consumer
- Best Events Venue
- Best Meeting or Conference
- Best Festival
- Best Corporate Product or Service Launch
- Best Music Event
- Best Arts & Cultural Event
- Best Sporting Event
- Best Entertainment Production
- Outstanding Brand Activation Event
- Best Event Design
- Best Temporary Venue or Structure
- Best Event Lighting Design
- Best Sound Production
- Best Event on a Budget
- Best Special Event
- Best use of Event Technology (NEW)
- Supplier of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Young Achiever
- Outstanding Contribution to the Middle East Event Industry
- ILEA Spirit of Excellence Award - ILEA members only