Robe has officially launched its newest and brightest BMFL series luminaire to date – the BMFL WashBeam – today, Wednesday 27th January.
An online platform was chosen for the launch in order to reach a global audience of busy industry professionals, allowing them to participate in the experience via computers and smart-devices wherever they were and whatever they were doing.
Robe’s worldwide distribution network can be contacted to arrange full physical demonstrations of the BMFL WashBeam, and the fixture will be showcased at the upcoming Prolight+Sound expo in Frankfurt this April, as well as at future trade shows and exhibitions.
Delivering 300,000 Lux at 5 metres, the BMFL WashBeam is the brightest BMFL range fixture to date. It joins the BMFL Spot, BMFL Blade and BMFL Wash, ensuring that Robe offers the most comprehensive range of high powered, fully optimised 1700W hybrid moving light fixtures on the market.
The WashBeam features all the innovation that has made the BMFL a success on numerous world class shows, events and installations.
BMFL WashBeam key points include:
• Customised super-bright 1700W compact short-arc metal halide lightsource with 6,000K colour temperature
• 300,000 Lux at 5 metres – the brightest BMFL series fixture to date
• High CRI of more than 90
• Sumptuous ‘fat-beam’ emitted via 180 mm front lens
• Wash, spot, profile, and beam
• 5 – 45 degree zoom
• Super-smooth colour mixing
• Refined dimming curve
• 2 x colour wheels
• Two gobo wheels (rotating & static) with premium quality HD glass gobos
• Animation wheel
• Four fast framing shutters to create individually angled positions within the framing module which rotates 90 degrees – for quick sharp / soft focus, and the creation of complex in-air effects or crisp projected animations.
• Three grades of frost filter for additional smoothing of the beam edge
• Electronic Motion Stabiliser (EMS) technology to absorb vibrations from music and audio sources, truss movement, sprung or suspended floors, etc.
• Light weight of 38 Kgs
• Compact dimensions