RT Software, a specialist in graphics software, will launch its brand new product offerings at CABSAT 2016.
“The 4K landscape has changed dramatically in the last twelve months, and there have been many exciting innovations in this space. The UK’s BT Sport launched 4K UHD last year and our graphics solutions played a pioneering role in its programming,” says Mike Fredriksen, commercial director, RT Software.
“CABSAT provides the perfect platform for us to showcase our new products. The Middle East market is renowned for its dynamic and innovative approach to broadcasting and we will be delighted to share our expertise in this area and demonstrate the full capabilities of our solutions.”
Continues on next page
Among the products to be showcased are:
- tOG-Vista - The multi camera 4k stitch solution creates a panoramic live view of a sporting event and allows operators to select HD areas of interest for transmission. The solution is perfect for capturing “off the ball” incidents at tier 1 productions, or as a tool that will keep output quality high and costs down at smaller, lower profile events.
- tOG-3d (UHD) – The 4K version of RT Software’s regular graphics solution. The solution will be demonstrated on stand to show visitors precisely how crisp and clear the 4K graphics are.
- Opta data integration in tOG-Sports - This state of the art telestration has a brand new option for quick and easy visualisation of rich Opta data, including procession heat maps, pass maps and shots on goal.
- tOG-WebControl - Enables a web based approach to control all on air graphics. Whether embedded graphics in a SAM ICE channel in a box playout environment, or RT Software’s standalone graphics engines – the web based control means any user, anywhere, can control any graphics device.
- tOG-Sports “in the cloud” – The company’s virtualised sports analysis solution that is easy to share and easy to use – and enables graphical analysis to sports clips to become an on demand service.
RT Software will be at the show with its full range of products in action on booth ZL2-21 from 8-10 March, Dubai World Trade Centre.